Pages

Friday 28 March 2014

why should you swim

Have you ever been swimming lesson ? thats a good question to ask  to learn how to swim .well I will explain to  you to survival.
survival
survival is when you learn how to swim and you so good and and you are just like a good professional swimmer so you can survival when you go down too far but if you Don't you might drown.

Health
Health is when you are go underwater and you can't Breathe you will died but if you can breathe health you can can survive  underwater but when you breathe and suck up some water into your moth.

I hope you check my biog and you can listen my f

avorite part is survival so i hope you do.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leni I enjoyed your reading because it made me smile and it was good it did not made me laugh ok

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.